There is no longer any doubt about the principle. Steadfast assumes the responsibility of maintaining the highest level of transparency and integrity in conducting its business.
Because of its impact on the stakeholders, the company commits itself to being accountable, not only to its shareholders but also to all the organizations with which it negotiates.
This obligation for accountability ensures that the services proposed by Steadfast are in conformity with applicable legal and regulatory stipulations.
In addition, to avoid any damage to the reputation or responsibility of any of its stakeholders, Steadfast proactively identifies and manages all actual or potential risks that may arise from its activities or its relationships with third parties.
Prioritized Courses of Action:
– Tax legislation
– Labor law
– Health and safety
– Corruption and unfair practices
– Anything else that is likely to have a direct and significant impact on the activities of any stakeholder.
Steadfast is actively concerned about its customers’ well-being. The company acknowledges the unique character of each customer and never treats him or her anonymously.
Fair Practices in Marketing, Information and Contracts
By defining its rules of conduct, and by adopting strict internal procedures, Steadfast ensures that it will act in an honest, fair and socially responsible manner vis-à-vis its customers.
After-Sales Service, Assistance and Complaint Resolution
One of Steadfast’s objectives is to ensure that the service interface is, on the one hand, useful and desirable and, on the other hand, efficient and well-performing:
– Customized and easily accessible contact points (“effortless for the user”).
– Systematic procedures with the flexibility that all individualized service requires.
– Implementation of a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
Confidentiality and Security
Due to the nature of its activities, Steadfast closely monitors compliance with the rules intended to protect:
– Personal information that is entrusted to it;
– The industrial and intellectual property of its customer businesses;
– The know-how of its customer businesses.
Organizational, technological and, more particularly, social innovation are factors in sustainable growth, job creation, strengthening of competitiveness and improvement in working conditions.
For Steadfast, therefore, it is an issue of mobilizing the socioeconomic participants associated with this dynamic, around common projects involving a high degree of innovation and added value.
Prioritized Courses of Action:
– Improvement in the technological tools of communication and collaboration;
– Increased flexibility in the management of work hours;
– Transformation of work organization;
– Enhancing and rewarding performance;
– Intergenerational transfer of knowledge;
– Development and management of competencies.
– Improved communication among stakeholders;
– Faster processing of information;
– Greater organizational efficiency;
– Improved quality of life for stakeholders;
– Ability to attract, train and retain the best employees;
– Better productivity and efficacy.
Steadfast wants to promote cohesion around its own values, so it places at the center of its social model the consideration of the interests, needs and concerns expressed by its stakeholders.
By undergirding itself by means of its partnerships with diverse public and private entities, Steadfast hopes to encourage a true dynamic of revitalization of the social and economic fabrics of the metropolitan areas where it has gained a foothold.
Prioritized Courses of Action:
– Promotion of local hiring;
– Procuring from local suppliers;
– Social and professional integration;
– Ethnic diversification;
– Involvement with cultural and charitable events.
– Ability to attract, train and retain local human capital;
– Improved interactions with the community and partners;
– Better management of reputation and risks;
– Gains in productivity and efficacy.
Dematerialization signifies the totally electronic handling of business data or documents (correspondence, invoices, statements of earnings and deductions) that circulate within companies or that are generated in exchanges with partners (customers, suppliers, administration).
– Shorter turnaround times for responses and processing;
– Better communication among stakeholders;
– Continuous access to information and data;
– Centralized information;
– Improved document management;
– Reduction in printed paper.
Sustainable Mobility and Job-Residence Matching
By means of informational and promotional campaigns, Steadfast tries to foster the principles of sustainable mobility and job-residence matching, thereby contributing, within its means, to overall improvement in the quality of each person’s relocation.
With this in mind, we can mention the encouragement of:
– Public transportation;
– Bicycling and walking;
– Car sharing;
– Use of vehicles with low energy consumption.
– Improved accessibility;
– Reduced absenteeism;
– Attracting candidates who do not use motorized transportation;
– More comfortable relocations;
– Better management of costs associated with relocation.
Since the human being is at the heart of the enterprise’s philosophy, Steadfast endeavors to improve, as much as possible, its employees’ quality of life by providing them with a positive work environment that is built upon a robust business culture. The purpose of all this is to give everyone a feeling of pride at the jobsite.
Moreover, good management of the atypical job is one of the essential pillars of Steadfast’s social responsibility policy.
Since the goal is to ensure equitable working conditions, healthy environments and harmonious relationships at work, Steadfast’s challenge is, therefore, to make the atypical job bearable by setting out to improve the conditions that determine the quality of that job:
– Training and development;
– Health, safety and well-being;
– Balance between work and personal life;
– Celebration of individual and collective accomplishments;
– Diversity and non-discrimination.
– Increase in employee retention;
– Reduced costs for recruitment and training;
– Ability to attract the best candidates;
– Improved employee morale and productivity.
For Steadfast, social responsibility, first and foremost, is a strategic orientation comprised of a set of practices adopted for effective accomplishment of its mission, i.e. improving the quality of life of all the stakeholders.
Since customer satisfaction is one of its goals, Steadfast is convinced that the quality of daily life contributes to the progress and performance of organizations, regardless of their size.
While favoring a pragmatic approach and exposing the fields of action associated with such a strategy, Steadfast defines the extent of its social responsibility according to the following themes:
– Working conditions and responsible flexibility
– Transparency, integrity, accountability
– Customer relationship Management
In order to reinforce its expectations for social responsibility, and to formalize its strategy of sustainable growth,
Steadfast continually seeks help from its partners and suppliers to work together in finding concrete, constructive and long-term solutions.